As Coronavirus (COVID-19) impacts our operations and the operations of our clients, we want to take a moment to let you know how Fisher’s is planning and responding to help protect the health and well-being of our team members and the clients we serve.
We are assessing the situation daily, remaining vigilant, and following all recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities.
We are taking several proactive measures to reduce the spread of coronavirus through the community.
- Intensified all cleaning efforts throughout our facilities, implementing comprehensive disinfecting procedures with an emphasis on high-touch surfaces and objects, including staff areas, conference facilities, shared devices, and kitchen facilities. We are employing the same level of care and caution when our technicians and support specialists are dispatched to client sites.
- When visiting your location, our technicians/engineers will clean the machine prior to working on it and will clean it prior to their departure for the health and safety of your employees. All support tickets, projects, and client communication will be handled remotely whenever possible. If the situation cannot be handled remotely, we will review the situation on a case-by-case basis to ensure the safety of our clients and our team members.
- Distributed, posted and communicated directly to our staff, the importance of following our guidelines to help control the spread of infection. These everyday preventative actions include washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, avoiding close contact with people who are sick, and staying home when sick.
- Temporarily suspended business travel, showroom demonstrations, trade show involvement and in-person conferences that involve large public attendance at our facilities. As a technology company, we are using the tools that we commonly deploy to empower our clients, including but not limited to, advanced videoconferencing, virtual training, remote computing capabilities and other technology-oriented diagnostics and analytics to insure business continuity for Fisher’s and the clients we serve.
All of these changes are subject to modification as the situation changes. We hope you, your colleagues, and your family remain safe throughout this challenging period.
President & CEO
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day