Idaho Skin Institute of Rexburg is happy to announce that we will be cautiously opening our schedule for non-emergent and elective/cosmetic procedure visits with the following precautions.
We will continue to practice CDC recommendations for optimizing patient safety. These include the following:
– All patients are encouraged, but not required to wear a mask to be seen.
– All patients will be asked a series of questions at the time of scheduling and again prior to entrance into the office to assess their risk of being infected. These will include questions about symptoms of fever, shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, body aches, recent exposures or travel to high-risk areas.
– All patients will have their temperature checked before being seen. If the measured temperature is equal to or greater than 100 degrees, their appointment will have to be rescheduled for a TELEHEALTH visit or an in person visit at a later date.
FREE Skin Cancer Screenings are held the first Monday of every month right here at Idaho Skin Institute of Rexburg!
For your safety and ours during COVID-19, the June screening will be by appointment only.
Please call the clinic for an available time at 208-656-2160.
Idaho Skin Institute of Rexburg
Colby Bingham, MD
859 S. Yellowstone Hwy. Suite #3302
Rexburg, ID 83440
Phone (208) 656-2160
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day