As a partner who shares concern about patient safety, employees and your facility’s reputation, we want you to be aware of the proactive steps we are taking as a company.
- OneSource has completed CMS’s COVID-19 preparation checklist for Home Health and Hospice agencies.
- Field and office staff were trained on COVID-19 prevention and protocol.
- All employees have been trained to follow steps to hand sanitize before entering facilities, self-monitor, and report any symptoms to the DON before entering the facilities and self-quarantine if symptoms present.
- CDC posters defining symptoms and handwashing/sanitizer techniques are displayed upon entering our office, in restrooms, and throughout our building.
- The training was held and a simulated “working from home” environment was completed using remote technology to ensure continuity of services with field and office staff, patients, facilities and clinics if conditions warrant our office closure.
- Clinicians participated in a 2-part training based on CDC regulations and recommendations:
- Understanding COVID-19, prevention, signs, and symptoms, handwashing and sanitizer techniques.
- Protocol for patients or clinicians that show symptoms.
- Testing and reporting process training from Bingham Memorial Hospital.
- Clinicians received refresher training on bag technique and Infection Control.
- Clinicians received a COVID-19 reference packet.
- Clinicians received COVID-19 protection packets with PPE (N95 mask, gloves, gown, mask and hand sanitizer for patients, instructions for PPE use and biohazard bag for all used contents) in the event a patient presents symptoms while on a visit.
- OneSource Personal Care Service employees participated in the same training as office and clinical staff, including training on facility protocols.
Get In Touch
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day