As health care professionals, nothing is more important to us than protecting the health and well-being of our patients, staff and community. The team here shares everyone’s concerns about the ongoing precautions of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking all necessary precautions to maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff. We’re closely monitoring local and national reports on the evolving impact of COVID-19. Based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local public health agencies, we’ve established a response team to act quickly and effectively.
For those of you with an existing appointment, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that our talented and dedicated staff are doing everything we can to promote a safe and healthy visit. Here’s what we are doing to help mitigate the spread of germs:
- Increasing frequency of cleaning all contact surfaces and equipment around the clinic, including the waiting room and front desk areas.
- Closely monitoring the guidance and advice from Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- Reinforcing all existing disinfection and sanitization policies and procedures with team members.
- Sharing prevention and health measures with all team members provided by the CDC and WHO.
- Requiring team members to stay home if not feeling well.
Get In Touch
- Monday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day